1. Executable programs or shell commands
DCONF-EDITORSection: User Commands (1)
Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMEdconf-editor - Graphical editor for gsettings and dconf
SYNOPSISdconf-editor [OPTIONS...] dconf-editor [OPTIONS...] [PATH] dconf-editor [OPTIONS...] [FIXED_SCHEMA | RELOCATABLE_SCHEMA:PATH] [KEY]
DESCRIPTIONThe dconf-editor program provides a graphical interface for editing settings that are stored by other applications using the gsettings functions of the glib library, or in the dconf database. The gsettings(1) and dconf(1) utilities provides similar functionality on the commandline.
- -h, --help
- Prints the command-line options and exits.
- -v, --version
- Prints the release version and exits.
- Prints the list of relocatable schemas and exits.
- Launches application without showing initial warning.
SEE ALSOdconf(7) dconf(1) gsettings(1)
Return to Main Contents
All content on this site is copyright ©2004-2023 and is not to be reproduced without prior permission.