1. Executable programs or shell commands
GVFSD-METADATASection: User Commands (1)
Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMEgvfsd-metadata - Metadata daemon for gvfs
- gvfs-metadata [OPTION...]
The gvfs metadata capabilities are used by the nautilus file manager, for example.
- Prints a short help text and exits.
- Shows the version number and exits.
- Replace the currently running instance.
On success 0 is returned, a non-zero failure code otherwise.
- The directory where the gvfs metadata database files are stored
Return to Main Contents
All content on this site is copyright ©2004-2023 and is not to be reproduced without prior permission.